Porcelain the diva
A pottery career
Presentations by Antoinette Badenhorst
Contents of presentations
- The History and character of porcelain.
- Art Business practices for artists
- Finding your niche: The inspiration behind her artwork
- Design ceramic art - art workshop
- The place of art in everyday life
- Finding an art niche
- What does it mean to be an artist?
- Pottery presentation.
- "Circles, cycles and seasons"
- Interpreting art, how Antoinette's work developed
- The Badenhorst immigration story and the impact it had on their life and work.
- Learn about her African heritage.
- The impact of art on problem solving skills in schools and business.
- The role of left and right brain functions in the Human Body.
Antoinette's presentations are designed for the audience that she works with and may be adjusted to fill the needs. She allows for question-and-answer sessions after her presentations. Her presentations are on average 45 minutes.