PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Wheel Thrown Altered Bowls
Altered porcelain bowls process
- Each bowl is wheel thrown, altered and hand carved, becoming unique signatures from the artist.
- Antoinette's sculpted vessels are glazed inside with a polished exterior unless mentioned otherwise.
- Unless mentioned differently, all bowls are translucent, which makes them suitable to hold atmospheric lights, and candles.
- All pieces are glazed with unique and durable porcelain glazes and fired to become a semi-glass.
- Since all the pieces are one of a kind, the artist cannot duplicate any bowl, but she can create similar pieces on request.
- All the images are photographed as close to the natural color of the pieces with a light shining from above to show translucency.
- On close-up inspection the imperfect prints of the human hand and/or the fierceness of the fire may be visible.
** Notes on buying porcelain from Antoinette
- Please ensure that you have the right email address on Paypal so that we can arrange with you for the delivery of the item.
- Delivery only in the USA. Contact us if you are outside the USA for special shipping arrangements.