In this video I am showing you how to create a clay pad that you can use repetitively to secure a bat on.
- You can re use the bat for days on end. Keep it soft leather hard.
- Create rings on it so that the air between the rings "suck" the bat tight into place. Make sure the rings are level.
- Cut lines from the center to the outer rim to allow you to be able to release the bat without having to destroy it.
- Use the rings to guide you to center the bat.
- Do not press down on the bat before you have it centered.
- Do not press all over the bat; that will only let the bat go off level. A light tap in the center is enough to let it sit tight.
- Use a sturdy tool and leverage to release the bat.